Showing all 8 results
FAQ related to naming ceremony invitation card.
✅How to write a naming ceremony invitation?
Decide the theme then make the design of the card that matches the vibe of the theme.
Blend meaningful words and heartfelt sentiments that reflect the joyous occasion of a naming ceremony. Get fonts, colors, and layouts to ensure your invitation stands out and leaves a lasting impression. Add photograph. Include essential details such as date, day, time, venue, address, dress code, and RSVP.
✅Other names of the naming ceremony?
A naming ceremony is also known as Namkaran or Namakaran Sanskar in Hindu tradition. In Kerala known as Noolukethu whereas in Nepal it is called Naran.
The naming ceremony is also known as baptism or christening.
✅Rituals involved in the naming ceremony?
Naming ceremonies vary across cultures, but they often involve rituals such as blessings, prayers, and the formal announcement of the chosen name. In some traditions, there may be symbolic gestures, like placing items in front of the child or involving family members in the ceremony. Specific rituals depend on cultural and religious practices.
👼What is the naming ceremony?
A naming ceremony is an age-old ritual, that encloses the warmth, love, and immense joy that come with welcoming a precious gift created by god given into the world. This enchanting ceremony not only honors the birth of a child but also holds significance as it bestows an identity upon them, symbolizing their unique presence in our lives. So, this ceremony or event is held to give a name to a newborn baby which contains rituals, and prayers with lots of joy.
👼How do naming ceremony invitation cards play an important role in inviting your guests?
A naming ceremony invitation card is a message or an inviting card that you share with your family, friends, neighbors, and all the dearest ones who are close to you. To join them in this grand celebration of your baby’s naming ceremony, you need this naming ceremony invitation card.
As you are giving a beautiful name to your infant and decide to organize a grand function. Through a naming ceremony invitation card, you can easily inform your family and friends about your child’s naming ceremony function, you can also easily inform everyone about the theme or dress code.
👼Which type of naming ceremony invitation card background/template is designed by Marriage Thrills?
Here you get an aesthetic collection of naming ceremony invitation cards. You can also get different colors, designs, motifs, watermarks, backgrounds, and symbols here for your naming ceremony invitation card. For this, you can use various motifs. Such as Swastik, Lord Ganesh’s image, peacock, peacock feather, Krishna, Hanuman, child photo….etc These symbols make the card look pretty good.
👼What should be the background/watermark of the creative naming ceremony invitation card?
The background or watermark of a creative naming ceremony invitation card can be anything that complements the overall design and theme of the card. You can use watermarks/background on the card to look more attractive to the readers(Guests).
Some popular options or ideas that are used in watermarks are:
A simple pattern, a family crest or monogram, leaves, a bunch of flowers, a photograph of the child, or an image that represents the child’s name or personality. Ultimately, the background should be visually pleasing and set the tone for the event.
Some more Symbols/elements/designs for the watermark:
1. Flowers, 2. Marigold tassel, 3. Lord Ganesh, 4. Infant photo, 5. Cartoon characters, 6. Heart, 7. Peacock, 8. Peacock feathers, 9. Hanging bells, 10. Toran, 11. Little Krishna, Hanuman…etc can be used in the background to enhance the Haldi invitation card.
👼How can you download this naming ceremony invitation template?
Click on the “Download Word file” button above. Navigate to checkout. Place the order and pay. Post payment you will get the option to download the Word file. You can also download by clicking on “My Account”-> “Downloads”. A Word file download link will also be sent to your registered email.
👼What do you receive from your order:
1. You will receive a complete set that includes awesome HD-designed cards in PDF and image format.
2. Two times free revisions.
3. Adorable naming ceremony invitation cards in different languages and sizes at the cheapest price.
4. 24-hour delivery (Card will be shared on email and WhatsApp)
5. Free from any kind of unnecessary watermark or brand logo on the sangeet invitation
6. Make your Digital naming invitation E-Card interactive and wow your guests.
7. Add Google Maps / WhatsApp / Call / Email Links for free.
👼How can you edit this naming ceremony invitation card & can we convert the file to PDF?
This is a downloadable file in Word (Docx) format, you can open the file with any Word file editor like MS Word, Google Docs, or a mobile Word Opener application. Edit all the fields accordingly and convert them to PDF either in MS Word or check for an online “word to PDF” converter.
👼Is this invitation card can be used multiple times?
Yes, the Word document has a single-page naming invitation card, and this background can be editable many times, All other fields such as name, venue, address, date, and all things are easily editable. You can use this template again.
👼What does these cards for naming ceremony invitation card include?
It contains all the details related to the naming ceremony such as:
1. It comes in so many colors.
2. Rose flower, peacock, couple ring, golden pattern, floral design, child photo…etc in the background.
3. Animated baby picture.
4. Name of the couple, Parents’ name/hostname.
5. Date, day, year, ceremony timing
6. Feast/Dinner timing, venue, and address.
👼In which language did Marriage Thrill design the naming ceremony invitation cards?
You can get your invitation card text in English, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Urdu, or Bengali…or you can choose another language.
👼The best part of getting a naming ceremony invitation card designed by Marriage Thrill:
- We provide HD-quality cards. Through this eco-friendly invitation card, you can also save the earth.
- Our Naming ceremony invitation card includes traditional and religious symbols which add charm to the design.
- Naming ceremony invitation cards are available in lots of colors, designs, patterns, and templates.
- All our card designs maintain both modern as well as religious values.
- Customisation option also available. In the card, you can also include your photo with your partner.
- We have a huge variety of cards for the naming ceremony. Based on design, ethics, and religion.
- We always take care of our customer’s choices, give attention and make them our priority.
- We can also sell a Word file and customize the order. You can find the best and most beautiful card at a cheap price means you can get your dream card on your budget.
- You can download the template instantly without getting any obstacles in the process of downloading. So, you can easily download the Word file.
- Our naming invitation template has a separate section to showcase your details like greeting messages, invitation date and time, venue, and feast timings.
- Hassle-free and 100% secure checkout and payments.
- 24/7 support for any assistance related to your invitation issues.